Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Baptism postponed

Dear family and friends,
This week we had a little bit of a let down. The baptism has been postponed and we didn't achieve Standards. Nevertheless, we are still working hard and trying our best to serve the Lord the best we can.
I am just recovering from a cold and I am excited to go work the hardest I can this coming week. This past week I have been under physical and mental stress. I am glad that it is coming to an end. I know that enduring to the end will bring us extra blessings and God will reward us more than what He has allowed life to take away during our trials. 
Cantonese work is fun and I love the ward here. I know that out of anywhere in the world this is where I should be and God sent me here. 
I pray that you all will grow spiritually and enjoy learning from life. 
Love,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment