Monday, May 12, 2014

Spiritual experience with mission president

Dear family and friends,
Yesterday was mother's day and we got to talk with our family on Skype. It was a good time and I got to see everyone in my family.
This past week was special because both Cantonese West and East areas did well and we achieved Standards together. It is amazing to see the progress that we have made as a whole. When I came into the area 6 moths ago, none of the areas of even close to that level of effectiveness and Heavenly Father has surely blessed us with our performance in bringing multiple souls unto Christ. 
On Tuesday I got to talk with the mission president. It was a spiritual experience bearing my testimony to him. I am kind of sad at the same time because we only have a chance to see him once or twice before he leaves the mission in July. 
Our investigators are doing alright. We are continuing to teach and are making real progress so we are happy. 
Love,
Elder Lee
Write me!

No comments:

Post a Comment