Monday, September 22, 2014

Spet 22, 2014 Awesome week!

Dear family and friends, 

This week was great! The reason I sent this so late was because we went to Point Pelee. It is the southern most part of Canada that sticks into Lake Erie. It is amazing to see the big currents on one side of the point and calm waters on the other side. 

Anyway, this week we had Sharon and her boyfriend, Billy, at church. I am glad that we could introduce him to the gospel. He is a little hesitant but I believe that eventually he'll yield the the Spirit. 

Rachel was another one of our friends that came. She loved it. We found her through our other investigator. Referrals are just awesome. 

This week we had a general authority visit us. Elder Craig A Cardon. He gave some amazing instructions and really helped us feel the spirit of missionary work. I am glad that I have at many chances to see seventies, president of the seventies and even members of the twelve to come. 

I am very excited for the coming couple weeks. 

Love,
Elder Lee


Picture with Elder Cardon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment