Monday, October 6, 2014

Oct 6, 2014 Staying in Windsor!

Dear family and friends,

This week has been the best week of my mission! We brought a lot a investigators to church and tons of them have a goal to be baptized this month. I know that most of the success comes from boldly inviting people to attend church and be baptized, and careful planning. 

I am just very glad that both of my companions are staying here with me. We are excited to baptize lots this month. 

General conference was awesome. I was so excited during the Saturday Morning session when they announced that Elder Wong will be giving a talk. He is the first person in the history of all general conferences to give a talk in non-English native language. He gave a powerful witness of the importance of teamwork and of Jesus Christ as our Savior. 


Love,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment