Monday, February 9, 2015

Feb 9, 2015 Tim is baptized!!! Transferring back to Toronto Cantonese!‏

Dear family and friends,
This week was great! We baptized Tim Zhu. So sweet. The bad news is that I am getting transferred! Which means that I won't get to see his confirmation next week. So but I am  excited to go back to my dear "home area" Cantonese!
Tim's baptism was so great. A lot of the branch members came and Sid, a member that got baptized the day before Tim, gave a spiritual testimony. Edward is a member that I knew from last year. He goes to school and church here and he  baptized Tim! Tim also brought some friends from 佛山. Cool eh? The baptism was very spiritual and I am just so happy for him.
I am so excited to go back. We are going to be so busy next transfer. Cantonese work is my playing field! It's gonna be my 7th transfer there. My companions will be Elder Tam from Utah and Elder Tam from Hong Kong.
Well that's it for this week.
Love,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment