Monday, October 28, 2013

2 months in Toronto!‏


Dear family and friends,
How are you all doing?
As of tonight I would have been here for 2 months! I am having a really good time here in Canada. We have been working hard and talking to a lot of people everyday. I know that I have the help of God as I speak and the Holy Ghost speaks the message to that person's spirit. It is humbling to see that some people's attitude changes from rejecting to welcoming as the conversation goes on. It is not my eloquence but my obedience that does the work. Those people are the ones who recognize the authority that we represent and power that comes from the Holy Ghost through our voices.
It has been really busy and I had no time to write in my journal this week. Our investigator Lenny is 
trying to quit smoking so that he can be baptized on the 3rd of November. We are really excited for him and hopefully by next week he will be baptized. I will keep it updated.
Have a good week everyone.

Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment