Monday, November 18, 2013

New Area! Canto!‏


Dear friends and family,
This past week was the last week of the transfer! I got a transfer call and I am going to serve in the Markham West area with Elder Hendricks staring from Tuesday, speakingCantonese! I have been so excited since I got the news, knowing that I can finally serve in my first language and I am hoping that it will be a good change. I am going to miss Don Mills South and all the people that I have met during this time. I hope that my investigators will continue to learn and be baptized soon.
So recently, for a special reason, I grew in my motivation to serve. I am really hoping that I will always serve with all my heart and will not regret anything at the end of my mission. Time is passing by faster than I would like it to and I realize that I need to be push and stretch myself constantly to become a more worthy and trusted tool in the hands of the Lord.
So day-light savings was on Sunday. I got an extra hour of sleep and that was nice. However, Hong Kong is now 13 hours ahead of Toronto (it was 12) and if you want to chat with me you might have to stay up a little later now.
Have a good week brothers and sisters!
Love,
Elder Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment