Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Stone is Rolling Forward!‏


Dear family and friends,
This week has been a good week. This area is prospering and we are finding joy in the work. Elder Hendricks and I have been talking with a lot of people everyday and are teaching people on the streets. A lot of times the people we contact are Mandarin speakers. So my Mandarin is definitely improving. It is amazing to see how humble Chinese people are sometimes and how the Lord has worked on them before. Not too rarely do we find someone who is very prepared and it is very exciting and spiritually uplifting for us.
I have been thinking a lot about our callings as missionaries recently. Through the experiences I gained from here, I know that God really does help us, EVERYDAY. The conviction behind our voices and the feeling of the Holy Ghost testifies of the real reason why we do the work: to guide His children to become as He is.
I am thrilled for all the emails friends have been sending me about their mission calls. I know that each one of us can be a big part of the areas where we are serving or will serve in. The stone is rolling forward and we need to prepare the world for the Lord. Get working everyone!
Love,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment