Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014 Transfer! Windsor!‏

Dear family and friends,

How is everyone doing?

The day has come that I am finally leaving the Greater Toronto Area. I have been assigned to labor in Windsor, Ontario, Chinese speaking. It will be my 3rd area in the field. I am super excited and I am a bit sad at the same time that I have to leave the people that I have met here and love. 

Aaron is getting baptized in less than two weeks and I am so happy for him even though I won't get a chance to see it actually happen. The fruits of the labor is so sweet!

Anyway, I'll tell you a little bit about the new area that I'll be going to. This area is pretty new, It has only been around for 3-4 transfers. Windsor is just across the Detroit river from Detroit. It is about a 4 hour drive from Toronto. I will work with both Cantonese and Mandarin speakers. My new companion, Elder Howell, will be sowing and reaping in Mandarin.

Summer and fall is especially great for missionary work. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father gave me this chance to serve him.

Love,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment