Monday, November 24, 2014

Nov 24, 2014 Hamilton!

Dear family and friends,

This week was a good first week at Hamilton. I didn't take any pictures yet I'll make it up next week. 

The first day I arrived was really cold! I was worried but eventually it got a little warmer and maybe I adjusted to it a little as well. All the snow has melted. 

I am a "Relief Society President"! Not really... There are only sisters in the district besides our companionship. That means I don't have to go on exchanges with anyone but the zone leader. I can actually focus a ton in the work in my area now. 

The people here are really cool. The YSA branch is one of the best unit that I have been assigned to. They are all very supportive of missionary work. They are almost professional fellowshippers. 

My companions are awesome and 5 elders live in the house. It is a bit crazy there.

How are you? Tell me about it!

Love,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment