Monday, November 3, 2014

Nov 3, 2014 Baptism! Gary! Windsor Chinese!‏

Dear family and friends,

This week we baptized! Gary was found by Elder Sherman and Elder Kendell right outside of the university KFC. He was first taught on October 3rd. 30 days later, He was finally baptized yesterday. He is from JiangXi, China. We were so excited to see him make his promise with God. 

I have again seen the changing power of the atonement of Jesus the Christ. I know that He lives and that He was empowered Gary. I know that He has inspired all of us during the teaching process. Our next goal is to help him go to the temple. We are blessed to have a temple nearby in Detroit.

The baptismal service was great yesterday. We have 7 investigators come. It was wonderful and I know that seeing someone baptized helped them realized their potential to be baptized and follow God as well. 

The work is going well. I can say that I am very used to the style of life now. At the same time I still need to strive to improve. The time is far spent!

Love,
Elder Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment