Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June 3, 2014 Staying! 6-th transfer in Cantonese begins‏

Dear family and friends,
This week was good! We had stake conference and  we invited some investigators to go. Most of the conference was a broadcast from Salt Lake City with Elder Holland and President Eyring. It was good to listen to them.
So we are not going to move this transfer! This means that this will be my 6-th tranfer here in Cantones West. I am kinda glad to be able to stay and to continue to work with the people in this area.
So this week we got in a car accident, my companion was driving and he hit the car infront of us. So for about a week, I think, we won't get to ride the car. That is OK! beause we will get the chance to talk to more people on buses and on streets.
Any news from you? I'd like to here from you all.

Love,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment