Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015 Happy Mother's Day!

Dear family and friends,

This week was so good! 

Monday was the last day in Cantonese work! We had a good lesson with Jenny and Aris.

Tuesday was transfer day! Bye-bye Markham and hello London!

Wednesday was a crazy day for street contacting! People are so nice! We set up appointments for the whole week... It was great! We were so busy all the time this week!

Since Elder Blanscett and I don't have a car... We are left on the buses. We got two bikes and has been biking around! We got pretty tanned and one of the bikes was adjusted for a 14 year old so it was tiring to ride. Our ward mission leader came to fix it and I'm so excited to go biking around this week. I have to be careful with the pants thought because this week I broke three pairs of them, two broke just from biking...

The wards are great! I am excited to work with them this transfer!

Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment