Monday, June 8, 2015

June 9, 2015

Dear family and friends,

This week was wonderful! Cool things happened. I have learned how it is important to pay attention to the details of life because often times that is what makes the difference the most effectively. 

We taught Simon this week. He is a student of Western and he liked studying the Bible. We taught him about the Law of Chastity and he decided to live it. 

This week the YSA sisters had two people come to sacrament that made it very special to me. We found Anthony after dropping by a member. He expressed that he is going through the grief of losing love ones and he is grateful that God found him through missionaries. We found David after eating at a members restaurant. He works for that member and he was taking a smoke break afterwards. I just gave an instruction that day to talk with everyone so that gave me extra motivation to talk with him. He came to church too. 

Well even though we don't get to teach them, I am glad that I talked with EVERYONE. I know that the gospel is for all of us. 

Love,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment