Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15, 2015 My Death Bed!! London Chinese

Dear family and friends,

I am staying here in London and this will be my last area. I am so glad that I am staying because we are gonna have a baptism. Simon is planning to be baptized on June 28th. Please pray for him to be protected from temptations. 

We have had a really good week with more lessons than any other week we have taught this transfer. We found a family and the mom and the daughter came to church. 

So Elder Blanscett is staying this transfer but there is news! Elder Lau from TaiPo Hong Kong. He is going to be the third elder in the area. So the only bad thing is that we need to find another bike. Anyway, we are so excited to get Elder Lau tonight.

So I am going to work my hardest! This transfer will be the best.

Love,
Elder Lee

After District Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment