Tuesday, December 10, 2013

4-month mark coming up‏

Dear friends and family,
How are you all? Time is going by quickly and by this weekend I will have served a sixth of my mission... I have spent a significant portion of time now here in Canada. Every week so far has been awesome and we worked hard. However, I think that it is time now for me to push myself even harder as I have practiced the basics and can now move on to the next level.
Our area has been improving and more of our investigators come to church as we work harder. We are trying our best to help them progress and I have a feeling that some of them will develop strong enough faith be baptized next transfer.
This week is exam week for a lot of our investigators so it is going to be harder to meet with them. We are also trying to get people to the Christmas ward activity to help them feel the Spirit.
May all of you open your hearts and feel the love of God everyday.

Love,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment