Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dear family and friends,
How are you all?
Christmas week was great! We got to Skype/call our families and it was awesome. Other than that the week was pretty normal. We started a read-a-thon as the North York Zone and we are going to finish reading the four gospels, the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price together soon. It is a lot of reading and my eyes hurt after the 9th hour but it is worth it. I learned a lot from the Savior's teachings, ancient and modern.
I gained a better understanding of the scriptures and hopefully it can help us improve our lessons with our investigators.
Elder Cheng is doing very well. He is adjusting quickly and he is a better companion each day. I can feel the difference in the work and I'm really excited as school starts again because the work will be a lot busier.
Happy New Years everyone! God Bless!
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment