Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New Transfer! Training!‏

Dear family and friends,
This week has been a good last week of the transfer. We pushed ourselves(and our investigators as well) really hard and we taught the most lessons in a week that me and my companions ever achieved. The sad part is that Elder Hendricks will no longer be my companion anymore and he will be serving in the Cantonese East area. This also brought an exciting news as our mission president, President Scott, called us last night and told us that a new elder will be joining Cantonese work. His name is Elder Cheng and he is from Hong Kong! I have been assigned to train him. (I a dad!)
Being called as a trainer will definitely help me stretch even more as I will his example and show him how the work is done. I am also sure that I will learn tons from being his companion.
I usually wear 8 layers of clothing when we work outside so keeps me pretty warm. The temperature dropped a little bit and it has been snowing.
Also, I got a package that was sent from Aberdeen Ward and it warmed my heart. Knowing that I am supported by so many others and there are younger ones looking up to me gives me a lot of strength.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Love,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment